Red Dead Redemption *spoilers*

Discuss games. Whether they are games here at BadSeed or games on other websites, or a game you are working on, this is the spot!

Red Dead Redemption *spoilers*

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sun May 30, 2010 6:41 am

OH MY GOD! i just finished it and i cant believe the ending! its just not the same playing as jack, i played the entire game as jhon and then he fucking dies? i cant believe it! i felt really sad when he died too, like i knew him or something. i also thing that red harlow from red dead revolver was jhon marston he just had his name changed. BTW: the credits dont roll until you kill edgar ross (stranger mission, starts near at the train station in blackwater) and i didnt know the death would be so damn dramatic though. i know he wasnt a real person but i feel sad as if he was a friend of mine! i guess that thats rockstar game's grat character development!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Re: Red Dead Redemption *spoilers*

Postby inuyasha5114 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:21 am

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:41 pm

maybe they'll come out with some kind of downloadable content that lets you play an alternate ending so you can play as Jhon again
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:55 pm

hmmm. i dont have enough, well i guess i could just post a few sentences on it, i'll go do it right now with gta add-ons, if we ever start getting in some decent cash though, i wanna good cut so i can buy more games and make more reviews, causde im not buying any games lately because i dont feel like wasting money on games that look like they'll suck! (btw by a good cut i mean like of we ended up with 60 at the end of the week (no time soon of course!) i want like 20 out of it.
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:04 pm

okay seed! did it, i think its too short though, what do you think?
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:35 am

ill look into it!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 am

just got the toolbar and it says we're... 1,059,264! thats better right?
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:12 am

okay, first off, im gonna start another post cause this topic has officially derailed! second FUCK! now were 1,059,502!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:45 am

yeah it kicked ass!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:46 am

inuyasha5114 wrote:ill look into it!

hey seed i stole your line!
inuyasha5114

Return to Games