GTA:IV The Ballad of Gay Tony(add-on) guess what it does!

Discuss games. Whether they are games here at BadSeed or games on other websites, or a game you are working on, this is the spot!

GTA:IV The Ballad of Gay Tony(add-on) guess what it does!

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:53 am

KICKS FUCKING ASS! Its better than GTA:IV itself! plus you get some new features (Like you get the fucking parachutes!) you play as louis(pronounced:lew-eze) a dominican immigrant who works for a (gay) nightclub owner, (louis is not gay!), whose name is tony, the ballad of GAY TONY, and he owns two nightclubs, hurcules, a gay and lesbian club, and masonette 9, a regular nightclub. 'gay' tony(yes thats his real nickname, its not just people fucking with him) had the best clubs in liberty city, until his business started slowing up and he borrowed money from various people, russians, the mob, and brucie kibbutz(from GTA:IV) brother, mori kibbutz and basically the whole thing is you trying to help tony get out of debt, by helping the people his boss owes money to now thats about it for the beginning of the story, and i've finished it so, imma go buy GTA:IV, The Lost and The Damned, wich centers around a biker gang, and when im done ill probably post a review on here about it!

Rating: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: 4/5 leaves!, classic GTA action, but NOT as good as san andreas, also gta iv is about a, 2 and a half / 5

i recommend this, especially if you have GTA: IV! now i dont know about buying GTA: IV to play this but if you got cash to waste! and for only a penny off of $20 id say its a great deal!

also best new tracks from TBoGT are,
drumroll please,

Boy 8 bit - A City Under Siege
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64UBIsAlfW0

Daniel Haaksman (feat. DJ Miltinho) - Kid Conga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXCIc2Ky ... re=related

AND LASTLY

Kelis ft Crookers No Security (yes the chick from milkshake!(yes i would tear that phat black ass up!))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UJE3Wg8xJY

i've been blaying gta ever since i was like 3 and i love all of the series, even the retarded cousin of gta 3, GTAIV
also! technically its GTA 6!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Re: GTA:IV The Ballad of Gay Tony(add-on) guess what it does

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:55 am

fuck that, the jetpack was what i missed the most!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:04 pm

lol thats a joke right? anyways, i dont think thst there is a Rockstar South, i know there's a Rockstar San-fransico and North, theres rockstart UK rockstar Canada, rockstar Austrailia but i dont know about rockstar south!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 pm

fuck idont know lets just say rockstar kicks ass!
inuyasha5114

Return to Games