Marijuana Stand 2! (beat you to it badseed!)

Discuss games. Whether they are games here at BadSeed or games on other websites, or a game you are working on, this is the spot!

Marijuana Stand 2! (beat you to it badseed!)

Postby inuyasha5114 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:36 am

i think this is a great place to suggest ideas for MS2, now i havent tried to think of any yet, but when i do theyll be right here!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Re: Marijuana Stand 2! (beat you to it badseed!)

Postby inuyasha5114 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:37 am

oh shit! im a beta-tester! it'll be my second game to test! my first was 'Windows: Doors', me an archon 68 talked about it alot, and i even made some shitty flashes to put in the fake NG! imma post here later, i just woke up, lol i got high as hell today and woke up at nine! fuck, registration for school is tomorrow! i fucking hate that place!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:24 am

hey man, i got like three things, okay fist, your girlfriend! lol really though,
first, wtf is up with the whole DELUXE EDITION! thing? why not make MS3!

second, need some audio? heres a sample of my shit, gimme a description, credit for what i do, and enough grams of bad-weed(lol) to get me to my next thousand at the time its released, and ill be sure to make it for you!

sample = here >>>>> http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/290277

the third thing... im SOOO FUCKED UP RIGHT NOW!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:51 am

oh alright, i made another beat now that i have access to a windows machine!
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/368374

this is based around the snare roll that zaytoven does in many of his songs! made with an 808 pack, if you want i can make this into a loop for MS2 Deluxe!

also, ill be home until Friday, tomorrow right after the first bell rings for school to start i gotta beat someones ass, a three day suspension frees me up until Friday!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:17 am

okay, check this out, i'm about to put another up(that i made yesterday), which i will post a link for, and next time i make a beat ill make it mellow and chilled to listen to, I'm thinking about that west coast sine (the synth sound from the GTA: SA intro song) ill post it as a loop and put the link here, unless you would rather start another topic!

also i saw you have the bidding up!!!!! and i bod 2000g i don't know if it works but if i win (which i probably will) and you have the scale, don't send it to me, I'm just testing it out of course!

and one more thing, if you have damn good speakers or surround sound, turn up your subs! this beat is very bass heavy! and sounds way better with your shit turned up, which is something else im thinking of, im probably gonna fix the beat and turn the bass up alot... so yeah...
inuyasha5114

Return to Games