Assassins Creed 2 : Sequence 12:The Battle of Forli Review

Discuss games. Whether they are games here at BadSeed or games on other websites, or a game you are working on, this is the spot!

Assassins Creed 2 : Sequence 12:The Battle of Forli Review

Postby inuyasha5114 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:21 pm

okay imma make this one short, like the DLC (thats downloadable content for you DUMBASSES! no really though thats what it means) now it is short and could keep you entertained for upwards of like two hours, wich means its like, a dollar for every hour to keep you entertained (its $3.00)!

(from now on im using ten leaves to rate things, seeing as i dont have a half leaf icon!)
i give it :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: TEN LEAVES! a perfect score! why? because its only three dollars! and it gives you an hour or two of gameplay, now it isnt great, but it is only THREE DOLLARS! you were just gonna spend the money on rolling papers anyway! :smoking:
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Return to Games