getting (and will be reviewing) mafia II when it comes out!

Discuss games. Whether they are games here at BadSeed or games on other websites, or a game you are working on, this is the spot!

getting (and will be reviewing) mafia II when it comes out!

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 am

badseed, on august 24th mafia II comes out, i plan on getting it THAT DAY! soo if you wanna get it with me and it will be our first joint ( i SWEAR ididnt notice that pun until i typed it!) :smoking: review! wanna do it? coem on, im sure you got sixty bucks to waste!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Re: getting (and will be reviewing) mafia II when it comes o

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:58 am

What a badseed or M2 sticker?
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:10 am

OH MY GOD! FUcking LMAO dude! check out what happened when i visited goodseed!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

anywyas, do you see it? look at the ads!!!!!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:03 am

today's the big day! going to walmart soon! i hope i can stay up long enough!!!!!!
inuyasha5114

Return to Games