Mafia II review!

Discuss games. Whether they are games here at BadSeed or games on other websites, or a game you are working on, this is the spot!

Mafia II review!

Postby inuyasha5114 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:48 am

okay, of course you know what kind of game this is right? incase you dont, this is a fucking MAFIA game!!!!! lol okay to the review!

alright so you play as Vito Scaletta, a poor Italian immigrant who grew up in the Italian slums of Empire City (surly this is supposed to be new york right?) he was like three (i think) when he came over on the boat with his sister, his mother, and his father. at a young age he met Joe Barbaro who was the neighborhood bully, after vito and him got in a fight, they became friends doing small-time jobs, mugging people, breaking into stores ect. then one night vito and joe smash the window of a jewelry store and steall as much as they can, but before they can get away the cops come and arrest vito, joe gets away, however. vito is faced with a prison sentence, or he can serve in the army (during WWII) he picks the latter, serves for a for years, gets shot, and is on leave, joe makes a few phone calls, and he is out of the army for good, the two then begin work for the mob!

damn that's a long story, huh?
so the game is good, and hard at parts, and i only played on easy too! you WILL die if you dont take cover and pick the right time to shoot! as for the driving it's driving engine is great, kind of like gta's, plus i love the cars and the music, there's only three stations but im not troubled by it, there's emipre classic, which is mostly classical music (NO SHIT!) then there's empire central, it plays what most white people listened to, bullshit, i dont like it! then my favorite, there is one called delta radio, is played blues! i may be 17 but i LOVE blues theres little richard and muddy waters and lots of great vlues artists! the only problem is that most of these songs came out after the date shown every time you wake up, but i dont care, they're still damn good songs!
as for the storyline, its a good mafia storyline, but the only problem i had with it was that you didnt get a feel for the character, like when jhon dies on red dead redemption, i was like WTF! THATS JUST... WTF! and i was sad, the only part on this game that made me sad like that was the ending, i cont belive he just sat there and, anyways it doesnt matter, play the game, youll know what i mean!

i give Mafia II
:leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: 9/10 leaves!

it isnt repetitive at all, (hear that rockstar, NOT FUCKING REPETITIVE! maybe you should add that to the next gta!) and the story is pretty good, plus the shooting and driving engines were great in my opinion! the only reason it didnt get a perfect score, was because of poor character development, i think that i should do some more jobs with barbaro as a kid so it feels like i've kown him all my life better instead of doing one job with the guy, getting arrested, and not doing shit with him prior, it felt like i was doing it with a stranger (thats what she said!)! thats it, leave, go! NOW! BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Re: Mafia II review!

Postby inuyasha5114 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:17 pm

If I ever edit badseeds post again, I will lose my mod privileges! Hurray!!! :lol:
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:16 pm

bullshit...
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:33 pm

i had to make this one like twice as long because im part italian...
BITCH! :pimpslap:
inuyasha5114

Return to Games