baby looney tunes is = or > the shit!

Discuss cartoons here. Whether it be Family Guy, Dora the Explorer, or your own creation!

baby looney tunes is = or > the shit!

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:00 am

i dont have boomerang anymore (although i will get it as soon as i can) but if there's two things i remember about it, it's that it is good to have when you wake up at 3 A.M. and adult swim is playing that GODDAMN ANIME BULLSHIT and second, baby looney tunes is the best fucking show ever! well, second best right behind a pup named scooby doo (its just scooby doo and the rest of 'em when theyre young) i dont know why i like these shows so much but anyone who says that either of those shows suck eat dick themselves! (except for badseed who is immune) and thats the bottom line!

On a lighter note, i lean a cholo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDXrL5ruIlU
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Re: baby looney tunes is = or > the shit!

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sat May 01, 2010 6:25 am

i like the one where bevis and butt-head join the teen titans, lulz ensue!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Return to Cartoons