High School Sucks - The Musical

Talk about new movies, post links, etc.

High School Sucks - The Musical

Postby inuyasha5114 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:09 pm

just figured i'd let everyone know that theres something awesome going on at youtube, these guys got some investors and thjey're making a move called High School Sucks - The Musical! it started out as making fun of high school musical but its WAAAY bigger than that not heres the (full) intro song, every fucking word of it is true!
badseed i hope i can embed here! well i can just fix it since im a mod but whatever!

*edit*
ok so i cant embed here!
LINK \/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWy_uauR-6k
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Re: High School Sucks - The Musical

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:35 am

dude try again! its awesome and it worked when i clicked it!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby emavatson » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:35 am

inuyasha5114 wrote:just figured i'd let everyone know that theres something awesome going on at youtube, these guys got some investors and thjey're making a move called High School Sucks - The Musical! it started out as making fun of high school musical but its WAAAY bigger than that not heres the (full) intro song, every fucking word of it is true!
badseed i hope i can embed here! well i can just fix it since im a mod but whatever!

*edit*
ok so i cant embed here!
LINK \/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWy_uauR-6k

Really awesome , that you posted here and i will say OMG ..
emavatson

Postby emavatson » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:04 am

I don't think so there was any of the thing like it and a high school valedictorian who gets baked with the local stoner finds himself the subject of a drug test was the best focused thing there that can easily attract us .

Postby Dominictog » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:25 am

LOL LOL LOL
Dominictog

Postby inuyasha5114 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:26 am

Ikr! XD
inuyasha5114

Return to Movies