Heroes canceled!

Talk about new movies, post links, etc.

Re: Heroes canceled!

Postby inuyasha5114 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:02 pm

i lost track after the first season of heros, umm, caprica on sy-fy(why in the hell did they change the spelling? doesnt it make them look like a bunch of dumbasses?) was badass when i last saw it, that was in like january though, the old star trek with william shatner is still awesome when they show reruns, if youre into THAT kinda sci-fi, i like discovery and history too, how its made, history of drugs, America the story of us, into the universe with Stephen hawking, man vs. wild, survivorman,worst case scenario(with bear grills) fucking, i like cartoons too, not that anime shit either, i never saw breaking bad, i had always assumed it sucked, umm... WEEDS KICKS ASS LIKE CHUCK NORRIS! umm... mtv, silent library is stupid but kinda funny, rob and big, jackass, rod dyrdeks fantasy factory, bully beatdown, then you got umm... OH YEAH COMEDY CENTRAL! south park, daily show with john stewart, colbert report, tosh.0, you got tv land, i love lucy, then theres the andy griffith show, fucking, umm... whats that called, oh yeah, all in the family, if you have ion then you can watch quantum leap, wich in my opinion is a great fucking show, if you got retro tv (RTV) then you got knight rider(the old/good one) and the a-team(FUCKING A!) married with children was always good, you should try searching for it! umm, then theres wrestling which is fake but still, then you got simpsons, family guy sucks, then theres fucking sports, i like basketball but i dont go out of my way to watch every game, i dont speak spainish but i love spainish television! umm you got spike TV then you got, manswers, 1000 ways to die, umm fuck theres some other good ones there too but i forgot, i know you get spike cause you mentioned UFC, umm i think i just mentioned all of the good shows, im not saying cartoons thought because theres a bunch of good ones to watch when youre high, oh yeah Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air is always fucking A so badseed check these out, especially into the universe with sephen hawking it might blow your fucking mind!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:30 am

its brawndo you said it wrong!!!!!! but yeah thats a fucking kickass movie!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:22 pm

WTF! That is the stupidest shit since they started watering the crops with Brondo.

but its got what plants crave!
tom hanks: yeah!
goerge bush: Its got electrolytes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 pm

okay THATS fucking funny!
inuyasha5114

Postby emavatson » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:38 am

Breaking bad was too good with no any comparison with any others . Such shows doesn't meant to be miss .
emavatson

Return to Movies