The Book of Eli Review

Talk about new movies, post links, etc.

Re: The Book of Eli Review

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:03 am

didnt read the full review i stopped at "If you like post-apocalyptic action movies," cause i hate those...
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:39 am

denzel? thats my motherfucka right there! , also, i fucking HATED fallout, cause ALL you fucking did was WALK AND WALK!!!!!n lpus i got stuk early on cause i had to go through a subway to get where i was going and aross some canal or something there was this fucker that kept sniping me from over there! and i got stuck and took that peice of shit back to movie gallery! besides that game was scary, i got stuck in a school as soon as i got out of the shelter, and i ran out of bullets and almost got killed by the... raiders i think? i dont remember the game that good, i do remember that in the start where theres a kid being an asshole, i pick pocketed him! and my dad too! lol, how did that game end anyways?
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:32 am

the start of it is a bitch tough! i do play call of duty... this is in the wrong fucking forum! anyways i do play call of duty, but i dont shoot, i got a 44 magnum, and a tactical knife, and i blade-run, not that many people that do it but i found out that im a really good blade-runner!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:41 am

i was about to ask you wtf you were talking about, but i googled it, and WOW, i wonder if theyve patched this, and if it works on mw2! imma go try this shit soon
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:19 am

yeah, weve had a few updates lately!
inuyasha5114

Postby emavatson » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:39 am

Rather to go for book of Eli , I like to read Harry Potter books and they are really great for me always . i want to catch them as soon they get published for us . Apart from it other sci-fi books are also at my prime choice .
emavatson

Return to Movies