Another reason why industrial HEMP needs to be legalized!

Talk politics, trade ganja food recipe's, discuss virtually anything "Marijuana"!

Re: Another reason why industrial HEMP needs to be legalized

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sat May 01, 2010 6:18 am

ok first off i didnt read all of that, i stopped at fuck bush, because i strongly agree that bush should get a .357 shoved up his ass then have the the *Edited for content* (couldn't say that when he was the president), however DAWN PRODUCTS HELP THE LITTLE BABYU ANIMALS GET THEIR STRENGTH BACK AND STUFFS! how the fuck do flying birds get harmed by this?

p.s. i bet peta is hound big oil companies like this one for letting this shit happen!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Fri May 07, 2010 1:26 am

oh my god!!!!! the scrimps! the scrimps!!! i love scrimps theyre my favorite food! what about the tuna though???? will we be having our tuna in oil rather than in water (+ 10 lulz points for the pun(i goota mix some humor in this fucked up shit somehow!))
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby Rasta_Farmer » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Man, 'tis some fucked up shit. Whoever is responsible for this should bite a fuckin' curb! (a cookie to whoever gets the reference)
Rasta_Farmer

Postby inuyasha5114 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:16 am

jes mines as well, i want a cookie cake though! THOSE THINGS ARE FUCKING AWESOME!
inuyasha5114

Return to Marijuana