THE TRUTH ABOUT MARIJUANA!!!!!

Talk politics, trade ganja food recipe's, discuss virtually anything "Marijuana"!

THE TRUTH ABOUT MARIJUANA!!!!!

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sat May 01, 2010 6:34 am

EVERYONE I'VE FINALLY FOUND IT OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT MARIJUANA IS*****This message has been intercepted by an agency with completely no ties to the united states government whatsoever, if you think the united states government did this you are completely wrong! the taliban, al quieda, hitler, osama bin laden, sadam heussein's ghost, and those sand niggers over in iraq did this! you should join he army now, AND HELP DESTR--- free them from their terrine! http://rlv.zcache.com/army_sucks_logo_long_sleeve_tshirt-p2353429126469751863gem_400.jpg guaranteed titties if you click!***** DO YOU BELIVE IT? ITS AMAZING I CANT BELIVE CANADA WOULD DO SUCH A THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Return to Marijuana