Bush wears dresses

Talk politics, trade ganja food recipe's, discuss virtually anything "Marijuana"!

Bush wears dresses

Postby zsiuj8j8 » Wed May 26, 2010 9:28 am

bush dresses be your fav
zsiuj8j8

Re: Bush wears dresses

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sun May 30, 2010 6:34 am

I plucked my bush. it FUCKING HURT!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 pm

why is this so damn funny, i mean not funny like i laugh every time i see it, but funny like, its stuck in my head and sometimes throughout the day it'll just pop in! like ill be playing call of duty and then outta nowhere 'bush dresses be yo fav!' and ill laugh!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:33 am

im good dude! imm hoarding my shit to eat for when the apocalypse comes! also i like the spammers, it lets me use MY MIGHTY MOD POWERS! and when they dont stop I SHALL UNLEASH THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY BAN HAMMER! and then USE THE MIGHTY BAN HAMMER TO OVERTHROW BADSEED1! wait thats right im not supposed to type that!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:19 pm

but BAD(seed)! what about the uprising!? the highlander said that... its not my fawlt!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:32 am

umm... i didnt get a PM or anything, BUT WHEN I OWN THE FORUM I WILL PM PEOPLE FOR WARNINGS! and i will also FIX MY FUCKING BACKSPACE BUTTON! everythime i fuck up while typing, i have to go behind what i wanna get rid of and press the delete button
inuyasha5114

Return to Marijuana