Drinking bong-water?

Talk politics, trade ganja food recipe's, discuss virtually anything "Marijuana"!

Drinking bong-water?

Postby inuyasha5114 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 am

i know its a thing of many many jokes in the stoner culture, however, think about it, nasty as that would be, that whoud FUCK YOU UP, right? consuming resin and leftover weed! like i'd never do it, i wouldnt be able to keep it down but i mean it would work right?
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Re: Drinking bong-water?

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:37 am

nah dude, i was just wondering! ask him how it tasted next time you see him, and btw badseed, youre an asshole to only give him ONE hit for like 32 fluid ounces of bongwater!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:50 pm

lol really though thats just fuckin mean!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:15 am

i understand but... </>32 ounces? anyways any tips on taking big his without coughing? i cant seem to take big hits from the bong(<lol cypress hill) without coughing!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:51 am

warning i am extremeley bombed at the moment,,,well not extremely but you know im higher than usual:::::: lol it doesnt have a thing that umm... im not droppong it straight into the water dude! also ive found out that ghosting it helps alot, hey you ever nitoice how you dont cough when youre high, even if all youore breathing is weed, dirt weed you dont cough! so imma get hgih before i get high so that way... FUCK i dont feel like erasing that, anyways how would a coughing fit help?
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:06 am

"Don't want to wake up to a bong leaking out the stem all over your floor!" first off, LOL

second i may have failed biology (thats a fucking lie i love science!) but the words bursting capillaries sounds bad...
hmm i wonder if i started smoking cigs and weed will they cancel eachother out? lol
inuyasha5114

Postby Rasta_Farmer » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:11 am

inuyasha5114 wrote:i wonder if i started smoking cigs and weed will they cancel eachother out? lol

Well, theoretically speaking, yes. But if put into practice, it won't work so well.
Rasta_Farmer

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 pm

my daddy had some ulcers, and i thought to myself (this shit isnt cancer, he smokes WAAAY more weed than cigs! and thes tests came back, and he DIDNT have cancer!
inuyasha5114

Postby Rasta_Farmer » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:40 pm

badseed1 wrote:Odds are, smoking about anything will eventually lead to cancer or some sort of lung disease/disorder after long periods of exposure. I wouldn't recommend smoking anything for your lungs sake. Eating weed however is good for you :)

I thought so to, then did a bit of research and it revealed otherwise. While its true that the smoke can irritate your lungs, THC basically chokes out malignant cells
Rasta_Farmer

Postby inuyasha5114 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:21 pm

i hope i posted in time, is it 4:20?
inuyasha5114

Next

Return to Marijuana