The Constitution to the Plant

Talk politics, trade ganja food recipe's, discuss virtually anything "Marijuana"!

The Constitution to the Plant

Postby Regi Jetreck » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:48 am

:leaf: We declare that our rights as American and human beings be evaluated. We hold the truths of liberty, equality, and general love to a greater height so we may achieve a greater high. We beilieve that the oppression against our people, for reasons we know not, must come to end if we are to come together as one nation, under god and his bong, to unite under the common joy of a good smoke and become a great race of free people against a common enemy: the established authority. We shall over throw the oppressive rules of our government so as to gain our weed. Unite, come forth under one banner and throw off the joke of authority. No more oppression no more hate. Only peace, joy ,and pot. -Regi Jetreck
Regi Jetreck

Re: The Constitution to the Plant

Postby inuyasha5114 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Nigga, sit down, and pass the bong you're high enough! its puff puff pass, not puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff pass! :bong:
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby Rasta_Farmer » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:58 pm

inuyasha5114 wrote:Nigga, sit down, and pass the bong you're high enough! its puff puff pass, not puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff pass! :bong:

You say it's Puff Puff pass, but I can barley take my first hit before you start screamin "pass that shit!"
Rasta_Farmer

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:55 am

you the one that cant makeout with a bitch and pass a pipe&lighter at the same time! inexperienced motherfucker!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:18 am

you know what fuck it, his nickname is juzzy! im tired of sayin rasta! JUZZY said ** **** ** ** ***** *** *** ***** **** *** **** *** **** ***** ** *** **** *** *** ***** * **! *** * *******!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 am

gotcha mane check post now
inuyasha5114

Return to Marijuana