Vote no on Prop.19!

Talk politics, trade ganja food recipe's, discuss virtually anything "Marijuana"!

Vote no on Prop.19!

Postby Rasta_Farmer » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:23 pm

That's right, you heard me. Vote no on prop. 19! Now, before you guys start flaming me, prop. 19 ain't all it's cut out to be. It's not gonna allow us to legally buy weed, like most of us think it will. Here, check this shit out! http://votetaxcannabis2010.blogspot.com ... 0-tax.html
Rasta_Farmer

Re: Vote no on Prop.19!

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:42 pm

shut up juzzy! im not clicking the link and you're lying! okay maybe ill click it, just once! but i wont read it!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:54 pm

well, that sucks, oh well it doesnt matter, i live underground, i dont have to deal with this shit!

P.S. living under ground is awesome, because as long as i dont open my hole to the surface, no smoke leaves! i've been hotboxing in here for three months!
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Postby Rasta_Farmer » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:41 am

Well, whether it passes or not, I can smoke legally when I leave home any ways. Gotta love chronic ulcers and manic depression! :smoking:
Rasta_Farmer

Postby inuyasha5114 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:33 am

thats my nigga badseed! anyways, if i ever get to cali, gimme the name of your doctor, i have sleeping problems! (i really do, but you know, getting high is a good side effect of my 'sleep assistant!)

p.s. why isnt my name red or orange? im a mod right?
p.s. again: wtf is manic depression, and how does weed help with ulcers?
inuyasha5114

Postby inuyasha5114 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:20 pm

lol, no that motherfucker HASN'T!
inuyasha5114

Postby Rasta_Farmer » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:08 am

badseed1 wrote:I know Rasta_Farmer is your home slice. Did he pay you back yet?
I don't know why your name isn't a different color.
Manic depression is severe depression.
I don't know why or how weed would help with ulcers, except maybe stress relief.

Yeah, It helps the stress. Don't know what it is, but the second there's any drama/bullshit, my stomach starts killing me . And the check is in the fuckin' mail! Oh, and CJ, you gonna party with us next weekend (I think its next weekend, might be this one) I got a bad ass glass piece for my b-day, and they got some dank bud! I got some seeds too, and Im'ma try and grow my own shit. I'll keep y'all updated on how it goes, free bud for everyone if it works! lol
Rasta_Farmer

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:27 pm

i have no weed, but my bday is on the 15th bruh! btw, i want my money when you see me! nothing has come anywhere
inuyasha5114

Return to Marijuana