What are the effects of Marijuana?

Talk politics, trade ganja food recipe's, discuss virtually anything "Marijuana"!

What are the effects of Marijuana?

Postby rafeelanthony » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:33 am

The short-term effects of marijuana use include problems with memory and learning; distorted perception; difficulty in thinking and problem solving; loss of coordination; and increased heart rate, anxiety, and panic attacks. Marijuana testing facts users experience the same health problems as tobacco smokers, such as bronchitis, emphysema and bronchial asthma. Some of the effects of marijuana use also include: an increased heart rate, dryness of the mouth, reddening if the eyes, impaired motor skills and concentration, and frequent hunger and an increased desire for sweets. Occasionally hallucinations, fantasies and paranoia are reported.
rafeelanthony

Re: What are the effects of Marijuana?

Postby inuyasha5114 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:27 am

idk about this guy seed, i mean it is informational, should i just take the links out?
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Return to Marijuana