Marijuana Statistics

Talk politics, trade ganja food recipe's, discuss virtually anything "Marijuana"!

Marijuana Statistics

Postby rafeelanthony » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:37 am

Medical Marijuana statistics are alarming. A recent government survey tells us that marijuana is the most frequently used illegal drug in the United States. Nearly 69 million Americans over the age of 12 have tried marijuana at least once. About 10 million had used the drug in the month immediately prior to the survey.

This survey also found that among teens 12 to 17, the average age of first experimenting with marijuana was 14 years old. A yearly survey of students in grades 8 through 12 shows that 23 percent of 8th-graders have tried marijuana at least once. By 10th grade, 21 percent are "current" users (that is, used within the past month). Among 12th-graders, nearly 50 percent have tried marijuana/hash at least once and about 24 percent were current users. Other researchers have found that use of marijuana and other drugs usually peaks in the late teens and early twenties, then declines in later years.
rafeelanthony

Re: Marijuana Statistics

Postby inuyasha5114 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:27 am

idk about this guy seed, i mean it is informational, should i just take the links out?
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Return to Marijuana