HEAVY RAIN review

Discuss games. Whether they are games here at BadSeed or games on other websites, or a game you are working on, this is the spot!

HEAVY RAIN review

Postby inuyasha5114 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:09 am

okay therer isnt much i can say without giving away the whole storyline but let me say that it is a great game with an AMAZING story, its made by sony so its ps3 exclusive, and i gotta say that it is fuckign great! it has alot of things where you decide what happens and i played it a few times to see all of the endings, just about everything is pressing buttons, or moving the stick in a direction, or using SIXAXIS(anybody know what sixaxis is backwards? lol!) . the game does have points where you think, "yeah he would really go through all of that trouble instead of just walking around it! i think i smell bullshit!" and it5 does styart out kinda slow, but once the story starts up you wont wanna put it down! now if youre more into games like call of duty where all you do is shoot shoot and shoot, them you may not like this, but i love games trhat have a great storyline, whick is why o dont like to play god of war.

i give HEAVY RAIN :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: 4 leaves! the reason its not perfect is that some people just like to kill and dont give a fuck about the storyline! or else i would give it a 5! now if you have a ps3 i think that this is a unique game and its a must play, even if you dont like it, atleast give it a try! support interactive drama, and BUY THIS GAME! even if you have no game system st all, you can just stare at the disc and visualize the awesomeness!!!!! :hippy:
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Re: HEAVY RAIN review

Postby inuyasha5114 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:29 am

put some tape over the hole and use it to break up weed?!?!?! HOW CREATIVE AM I!?
Disclamer: Everything I say or do on these forums is false Anything I say I have done in the past, am currently doing, or plan on doing in the future, is fictitious and has been said only for entertainment purposes!
inuyasha5114

Return to Games